It’s time to understand Change.
Last year’s pandemic and lockdown was a game changer. Massive change was imposed upon us that touched every area of our lives. Many of us were simply unprepared to deal with the enormity of such seismic Change. We are still trying to find our way in this new landscape that has no roadmap. We feel mentally wasted and emotionally drained, understandably so as Change continues to be imposed upon us. With Change comes chaos, confusion and uncertainty, the organic ingredients in change and for good reason. Last month we took a closer look at these three components to better understand them and live with them. Now it’s time to better understand Change so we can find our personal power and courage to deal with it and initiate it.
Living with Change is a one night event on August 10th and offers you the chance to better understand Change so you can live alongside it with greater peace, comfort and creative authority. In addition, there will be a Q & A to talk about the Change you’re going through. We’ll also explore some best practices that can help you strengthen your resilience and adaptability in order to live more boldly during these times of tremendous upheaval and uncertainty.
Now is the time to come together to shed old patterns of resistance that keep us stuck. When Change happens to us, it’s super important to remember that how we look at things sets up the conditions for how we experience things. That’s where our power lies and it’s time to claim that power back!
Thank you to ACSL for hosting this event!
Tell me more about what Camille will be covering.
- Identifying the difference between Change that is imposed upon you versus Change you want to initiate.
- Examining what Change actually is so as to have a fresh perspective free from old beliefs.
- Looking at the three phases of Change and the importance and role of each.
- Seeing how our past creates resistance to Change.
- Why Change ignites a battle between the head and the heart.
- Discover the ways in which we can strengthen our resilience, flexibility and spontaneity.
- This event is hosted by Alaska Center for Spiritual Living. It begins at 6:00 pm AKST, 7:00 pm PST, 10:00 pm EST.
- For those attending in-person in Anchorage: 929 East 81st, off of Old Seward near Midas.
- Registration is required.
- Fee is $25 and is non-refundable however event will be recorded for all who register and made available within 48 hrs.
- This is both an in-person and Zoom event. You will be able to choose your preference in the registration process.
- There is a thirty (30) person limit for those wanting to attend in person.
- Everyone will have access to the Zoom recording for 30 days.
- Adults eighteen (18) years and older are welcomed to attend.
- We start promptly at 6:00 pm. Doors open at 5:30 pm.
- Chairs will be arranged for proper social distancing.
- You are free to wear a mask to support your own sense of safety and/or courtesy to others.